The Chester Patriots
The Chester Patriots came together to provide a framework for people of Principles and Values
to work together to correct the actions of our political leaders. We do not care about political
parties, only right and wrong as defined by the U.S. Constitution and common sense. We are
concerned with the direction of our country and are willing to work to change it.
1. Return to Basics:Return to the basic principles that founded this great nation. Live the 9 Principles and 12 Values. Evaluate our elected officials in terms of their alignment with these principles and values.
2. Our Leaders are Only Temporary Stewards of the People:Remind our elected officials that they work for us.
3. Accountability:Hold our elected officials accountable. Remind them that how they vote matters. And, we are watching.
4. Involvement:Encourage our neighbors to become a watchdog of the government at all levels, local, state and federal. Facilitate participation in the political process.
5. Education:Encourage our members to become informed -- on all sides of the issue. Understand the implications of bills going before Congress. Become familiar with the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and the original intentions of our Founding Fathers.
6. Community:Help people to feel less alone. Help people to connect with others in the community who share these goals and values.
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility